At this time, there is no evidence that animals play a significant role in spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to people. This does not mean that we are no longer susceptible to pick it up from your home.
We will cancel all walks scheduled for any one of us that tests positive. It is the clients responsibility to cancel all of their walks should they test positive themselves, to mitigate the risk of us inadvertently spreading it to others as we go about our daily duties.
The steps we take to keep you safe are as follows:
– Using a mask during pick ups and drop offs.
– Using a rubber leash for pick ups for easy disinfecting.
– Disinfecting our equipment and hands before and after each walk.
– Maintaining social distancing.
Safety Protocol with Meet and greets:
- In Person Meeting will be done with both parties wearing masks, unless outside in a yard that allows for safe distancing.
- We will provide masks and hand sanitizer!
- We are more than happy to host a ZOOM meet as well if you’re not concerned with your dog meeting us first (some dogs just love everyone!!)
All Staff are fully vaccinated.
For any further questions or concerns please reach out.